Open Position: Corporate Communication Lead (Investment and Management Company)
An Investment and Management Company is currently hiring a Corporate Communication, Lead to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess Bachelor’s degree in communication/ public relation or any related field.
- More than 8 years’ work experience in corporate communication management.
- Assisting Head of Department preparing Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news, letters, interdepartmental memos and other business correspondences.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Support Head of Department in collaborating with business leaders to streamline, coordinate and improve communication with all employees
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Supervises the corporate communications team’s workflow and tasks to guarantee efficient teamwork and consistently high-quality output.
- Strategic communication skills combined with strong writing abilities
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Excellence English and Malay written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#InvestmentManagementCompany #CorporateCommunnication #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years