Open Position: Customer Support Representative, Korean Speaking (Shared Service Company)
A Shared Service Company is currently hiring a Customer Support Representative, Korean Speaking to join them in the Penang office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess professional language certificate in Korean language.
- Hold at least a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Be a proactive part of the account team to support Korea country customer-based growth by serving as the company’s go-to person for questions regarding demand fulfilment.
- Utilising escalations, reporting, and analytics, transparently manage end-to-end demand fulfilment to guarantee on-time delivery to clients based on orders and projections.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Demonstrate high integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#Sharedservicecompany #CustomerSupport #Korean #Korea #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia