Open Position: Analog Mixed Signal, Senior Engineer (Shared Service Company)
A Shared service company is currently hiring an Analog Mixed Signal, Senior Engineer to join them in the Penang office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or any related field with more than 4 years working experience.
- Define and implement innovative and optimal analog and mixed signal circuit architectures and transistor-level circuit solutions to achieve a variety of challenging noise, mismatch, distortion, power consumption, and cost requirements.
- Works with layout teams to oversee block-level layout of multiple blocks.
- Knowledge in professional software development, optimisation methods, or machine learning is advantageous.
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively.
- Able to communicate and write fluently in English.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#Sharedservicecompany #Implementationmethodologyengineer #engineer #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years