Open Position: Data Architect, IT (MNC Shared Services Company)
An MNC Shared Services Company is currently hiring Data Architect, IT to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes for the APAC regions. The strategy includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses and data analytics systems
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organisational data strategy
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution
- Planning and execution of big data solutions with integration with Cloud platform such as Azure, AWS or etc
- Defining and managing the flow of data and dissemination of information with good accuracy and data security as well
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills to engage with different stakeholders across APAC regions
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #Data #Architect #DataArchitect #Cloud #Career #Jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia