Open Position: Finance Assistant Manager, Regional Operations (Reputable Organisation)
A reputable Organisation is currently hiring a Finance Assistant Manager, Regional Operations to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office and be responsible for managing the regional Finance operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holds a Degree in Accounting/Finance and related professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, MIA or etc as an added advantage.
- Leads planning and forecasting activities with business partners to achieve business and company goals.
- Assist all department heads by reviewing and monitoring expenditures in each department.
- Process monthly financial statements and report on these to the management team.
- Overseeing the Company’s financial operations including producing timely and accurate financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements) both monthly and annually and reporting on progress against targets and variances to the management team, Group and Board.
- Ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards, tax and custom requirements and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements whilst effectively liaising with the relevant government authorities, internal and external auditors, company secretary, corporate finance, tax, legal, treasury and insurance agents and bankers to ensure that the company requirements and objectives are met.
- Having exposure to UK FRS standards and/or US GAAP standards would be an added advantage.
- Good stakeholder and management skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#Finance #AssistantManager #Tax #CV #career #jobs #jobsmalaysia #jobsopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia