Open Position: Head of IT Contracting & Vendor Management (Reputable Organisation)
A reputable organisation is currently hiring for Head of IT Contracting & Vendor Management to join them and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a vendor rationalization plan and strategy to optimize all IT supplier & vendors, which may include quality, capacity, systems, and responsiveness
- Responsible to establish governance processes for managing invoice review and validation, service performance management, change control, issue management, project management, communication, etc.
- Deliver structured managed contract process from determining needs, assisting in vendor selection, issuing and evaluating RFPs, analysing risk, negotiating and executing agreements benefiting the company through the life of the IT contracts covering Software, Hardware and etc
- Responsible for improving supplier relationships and performance by negotiating favourable terms and conditions related to pricing, service level standards, and business unit requirements
- Responsible for optimizing the function using a cross-functional matrix team consisting of resources from IT, Legal, Finance, and other business areas globally
- Oversee the vendor management program including but not limited to delegated vendors, IT vendors, fulfilment vendors, management service organizations, and network vendors
- Good presentation skills with the ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested with this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InformationTechnology #ITContracting #VendorManagement #Career #Jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia