Open Position: IT System Administrator, Junior Level (Health Manufacturer Company)
A Health Manufacturer company is currently hiring an IT System Administrator, Junior Level to come and join them in the Selangor office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess at least Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Science computer or in any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in IT system administration covering Windows Server and Linux with exposure in the network (Router, Switcher) as an added advantage.
- Installing, configuring, and managing server hardware and software, including operating systems, applications, and services.
- Providing technical support to end-users, addressing hardware and software issues, and assisting with system-related inquiries.
- Implementing and maintaining security measures to protect the organization’s systems and data. This includes managing firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and conducting regular security audits.
- Keeping systems up to date with the latest security patches, software updates, and firmware upgrades to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Offer recommendations for infrastructure to the team overseeing ongoing projects.
- Fulfill assigned ad-hoc tasks from superiors or management.
- Experience with operating systems and cloud computing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#healthmanufacturercompany #manufacturing #systemadministrator #IT #CS #career #cv #jobs #jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Selangor, Malaysia