A reputable company in Malaysia is currently hiring a Manager (Real Estate Project Planning) to join them in their Pahang office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage the relationships between all project stakeholders to facilitate effective communications and outcomes.
- Ensure effective budget control is in place across the project, and that such is reviewed and updated on minimum monthly basis.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience with team lead role.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be an advantage.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#projectmanager #projectplanning #pmp #Manager #CV #career #jobs #jobsmalaysia #jobsopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Pahang
- Salary Offer RM9000 onwards
- Experience 5 to 10 Years