A reputable construction company in Malaysia is currently hiring a Tax Manager to join them in their Selangor office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform tax planning٫ review current structure of tax returns and develop methods to optimize it.
- Provide full-stack tax services and manage tax audits in the company.
- Monitor all tax operations ensuring their timely completion and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To manage, coach and supervise a team of group members in the tax compliance team.
- To liaise with the tax authorities in connection with tax enquiries, appeals, refunds, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, taxation, finance, business or related field.
- Member of professional body (E.g., MIA, ICAEW, ACCA, MACPA, CPA, ICAA).
- Proven minimum 6 years’ experience as a tax manager, public accountant or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of tax legislation in Malaysia.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#taxmanager #tax #accounting #Finance #Manager #construction #CV #career #jobs #jobsmalaysia #fmcg #jobsopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Petaling Jaya
- Salary Offer RM10,000 onwards
- Experience 5 to 10 Years