A reputable pharmaceutical company in Malaysia is currently hiring an Accountant to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Experienced in full set of accounts, statutory reporting, month end closing, business partnering, cash management, taxation, audit and other related tasks.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Support Finance Manager with significant parts of the finance controlling, internal control and tax and treasury functions for region.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Member of professional body (E.g., MIA, ICAEW, ACCA, MACPA, CPA, ICAA).
- Proven minimum 3 years’ experience as an accountant.
- Extensive knowledge of account and finance legislation in Malaysia.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#accounting #accountant #tax #accounting #Finance #Manager #pharmaceutical #CV #career #jobs #jobsmalaysia #jobsopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia
- Address Petaling Jaya
- Salary Offer RM7000 onwards
- Experience 2 to 5 Years