OPEN POSITION: Physical Design Engineer (MNC IT Manufacturer)
A MNC IT Manufacturer is currently hiring for Physical Design Engineer to come and join them in the Penang office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic or its equivalent.
- At least more than 6 years’ experience of ASIC development and fast paced environment.
- Planning the integrated circuit and processor design projects and stages.
- Responsible for driving timing closure through physical synthesis and Place & Route tools and working with ASIC vendors.
- Would be responsible for hands-on physical implementation and timing closure of core platforms and etc.
- Provide optimized physical design procedures for new technology.
- Ensure to streamline work enabling high productivity as well as efficiency for organization.
- Maintain frequent communication with global project teams to address issues and ensure the achievement of targeted objectives and adherence to the schedule.
- In-depth knowledge of design flow process control systems.
- Great collaboration, and communication skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#MNCITManufacturer #MNC #physicaldesignengineer #engineer #career #cv #jobs #jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years