Open Position: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer (MNC Company)
A well-known MNC company is currently hiring Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to join them in their Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Holds bachelor’s degree in the area of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Deploy RPA components including robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation as well as assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Hands on experience on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Power Automated and etc.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IntegrationDeveloper #CV #career #jobs #jobsmalaysia #jobsopportunity #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #Malaysia #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia