Open Position: Security Cloud Engineer (Financial Service Company)
A Financial Service Company is currently hiring a Security Cloud Engineer to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities including:
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Engineering/Information Security/Computer Science or its equivalent.
- More than 4 years’ experience working in Financial Services/Asset Management Industries and at least 3 years’ experience in Cyber Security/Information Security.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Creating cloud-based infrastructure and programs including implementing identity and access management and configuring cloud environments securely.
- Performing penetration testing and threat simulations to identify potential risks.
- Conducting security assessments and audits to locate and address vulnerabilities.
- Requires familiarity with relevant security regulations and standards and how to ensure compliance in a cloud environment.
- Extensive knowledge in one of the major Cloud Service Providers are preferable.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #FinancialServiceCompany #SecurityCloudEngineer #Cloud #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 2 to 5 Years