Position: Senior Network Engineer (IT Service Provider)
An IT Service Provider is looking for Senior Network Engineer to run day-to-day operations of a complex system, be able to handle a work load of multiple projects and maintenance of the network topology.
Roles and Requirement
- Be able to diagnose, investigate, and troubleshoot problems reported to the network operations team and determine the root cause of the problem.
- Manage network projects and provides network design options in multi-platform, multi-protocol environments.
- To leverages knowledge of infrastructure analysis, capacity planning, and product analysis and develops cost or business case justifications.
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field in network computing/communication
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in deploying and managing network infrastructure.
- Must have strong experience in full network, installation, configuration, diagnosis and problem resolution.
- Strong technical skills with knowledge in CISCO configuration such as ACI, network conceptual design, optimization and etc
- Good experience in Checkpoint / Cisco / Juniper with certification such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCDP and etc would be added advantage.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Visit us at https://btcrecruitment.com today.
#networkengineer #cisco #ccnp #ccna #career #jobs #jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #jobsMalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Selangor
- Experience 5 to 10 Years