Open Position: Team Lead, Data Engineer (Renowned Insurance Company)
A Renowned Insurance Company is currently hiring Team Lead, Data Engineer to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess Master or advance degree in computer science, data science, information science or related field.
- More than 5 years’ experience in Data Engineer.
- Lead the company data function, responsible for all operational management of data systems.
- Set out the function strategy & roadmap and lead data transformation and change programmes.
- Development and deployment of enterprise data and analytics capabilities.
- Manage Stakeholder relationships at all levels across the business and understand and align their data requirements.
- Be the authority on the value of enterprise information assets and the analytics used to create insights for both decision making and business wide reporting.
- Experience with software version management systems and task/bug tracking software.
- Experience in coaching and managing other engineers
- Be a team player and enjoy collaboration with other engineers and teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InsuranceCompany #TeamLead #DataEngineer #Operation #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years