Open Position: Academic Programme Development & Management, Consultant (Reputable University)
A Reputable University is currently hiring Academic Programme Development & Management, Consultant to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the related field.
- More than 6 years of relevant work experience in developing and coordinating academic programmes in the higher education industry.
- Cooperation with the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA), the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE), and the professional regulating organisations
- Meeting to coordinate the development of the documentation for provisional accreditation and the collection of panel assessors’ feedback for the Malaysian Qualification Agency MQA/QIU
- Responsible in renewing the approval and accreditation of academics programmes.
- Maintenance and updating of applicable SOPs and guidelines.
- Work with Partner Universities to ensure the smooth operations of existing academic programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work well in groups and communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external bodies.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#University #AcademicDevelopmentProgramme #TeamLead #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia