Open Position: Accounting Manager (Reputable Financial Institution)
A reputable Financial Institution is currently hiring for Accounting Manager to join the Accounting & Finance Department based in Kuala Lumpur.
Key responsibilities include:
- More than 5 years of working experience with a Degree or professional accounting qualification in ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/CIMA or its equivalent. Member of MIA or any equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards(MFRS) with group financial consolidation and reporting experience.
- Overseeing the Company’s financial operations including producing timely and accurate financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements) both monthly and annually and reporting on progress against targets and variances to the management team, Group and Board.
- Ensuring compliance with approved accounting standards, tax and custom requirements and other relevant statutory and regulatory requirements whilst effectively liaising with the relevant government authorities, internal and external auditors, company secretary, corporate finance, tax, legal, treasury and insurance agents and bankers to ensure that the company requirements and objectives are met.
- Leading the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and preparing company’s tax computation for annual tax return submission and tax estimates.
- Carrying out all other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the Management team.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
#Accounting #Finance #ACCA#MFRS #GroupConsolidation #FinanceReporting #Auditors #career #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarikmalaysia #tehtarik #KualaLumpur
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia