Open Position: Compensation & Benefits, Lead (Education Industry)
A reputable organisation within the Education industry is currently hiring a Compensation & Benefits, Lead to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office. You will be responsible to develop, implement and maintain the overall compensation programs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Minimum of 6 years of Human Resource experience with proven track record within Compensation and Benefits related matters.
- Responsible for the annual cycle and prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluation and etc.
- Engage in industry surveys and analyse results to learn the company’s competitive position.
- Design, analyse, execute and administer all the benefits programs.
- Organize leaves of absence and process claims. Work closely with the accounting department for payments and deductions.
- Having payroll exposure which includes processing employee payrolls, updating employee records, preparing payroll reporting and etc would be an added advantage.
- Well versed in the Employment Acts, HR policies, procedures, HR best practices and etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#HumanResource #Compensation #Benefits #AssistantManager #Education #policies #compliance #analyse #monitor #Career #CV #jobseekers #jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia #jobsMalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia