Open Position: Financial Crimes Compliance/Monitoring Manager (MNC Company)
An MNC Company is currently hiring Financial Crimes Compliance/Monitoring Manager to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- More than 8 years working with the ability to lead daily operations of the monitoring team, ensuring timely and accurate detection of suspicious activities related to financial crimes.
- Provide advisory and training support to business lines on AML risk assessment, sanctions screening and transaction monitoring
- Implement effective Financial Crime Prevention policies to address financial crime risks
- Conduct investigations on suspected incidents, employee misconduct, ethics matters, fraud and suspicious transactions
- Good understanding of the activities of relevant business lines and related regulatory requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability lead a team clearly and effectively.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#MNCcompany # FinancialCrimes #Compliance #Monitoring #finance #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years