Open Position: Human Resource Business Partner, Lead (Education Sector)
A reputable organisation within the Education Sector is currently hiring a Human Resource Business Partner, Lead to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office. You will be responsible to work with people managers to execute HR strategies and to improve HR excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- At least 7 years of Human Resource working experience
- Mentor respective stakeholders and HR staff on all people matters
- Responsible for yearly salary review, performance management, talent acquisition and talent program nomination
- Liaise with people managers to analyse training & development needs. Work closely with the subject matter expertise on Learning & Development and Compensation & Benefits to implement strategies on how to develop, motivate and lower the chance of employee turnover
- Good experience looking ER & IR matters and working closely with the management team
- Responsible to create a good first impression onboarding program for employees and highlight the importance of belonging in the company culture
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#Human Resource #SeniorBusinessPartner #Education #mentor #motivate #coordination #facilititation #Career #CV #jobseekers #jobs #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia #jobsMalaysia
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia