Open Position: Reward and Benefits Specialist
A reputable organisation within the education sector is looking for a Reward and Benefits Specialist to be based in the Kuala Lumpur office
Key requirement include:
- Bachelor’s Degree with more than 4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Analyse, evaluate the effectiveness, cost, and competitive trends in benefits programs
- Manages C&B projects for the organisation, including performance management, salary review, incentive programs and other HR projects to support business needs
- To provide analytical support in salary benchmarking and pay structure review to determine company’s competitive position
- Having payroll exposure which includes processing employee payrolls, updating employee records and preparing payroll reporting
If you are interested, please send your latest CV or recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Please note only shortlisted candidates are contacted
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!