Open Position: Strategic Planning & Business Operations, Specialist (Diversified Industry)
A reputable Diversified organisation is currently hiring Strategic Planning & Business Operations, Specialist to join the team and be based in the Kuala Lumpur office. You will be responsible to work in progress of key initiatives and business development of new products and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- At least 6 years of Strategic Planning, Financial Modelling and etc working experience
- Establish the business agenda and financial projections of initiatives with proposal for the management.
- Execute financial analysis and recommendation which include to analyse business models by proposing changes to increase the growth of business
- Direct, monitor, and evaluate the strategic planning and business planning (short-term and long-term)
- Contribute to the planning and/or development of strategic initiatives across different sectors
- Facilitate in inspecting linkages between projects, resolution of issues and reduction of risks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit us at www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Address Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia