Open Position: Technical Integration Engineer (Renowned Insurance Company)
A Renowned Insurance Company is currently hiring Technical Integration Engineer to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Possess Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or any related field.
- More than 3 years experience working as a programmer or its equivalent.
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Developing messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company’s integration architecture.
- Good programming skills that relate to code development, maintenance, and implementation.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
- Experience using CI/CD and RPA Tools would be added advantage.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InsuranceCompany #IntegrationEngineers #Engineer #Operation #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 2 to 5 Years