Open Position: Financial Crime Monitoring, Specialist (Renowned Insurance Company)
A Renowned Insurance Company is currently hiring Financial Crime Monitoring, Specialist to join them in the Kuala Lumpur office.
Key responsibilities include:
- More than 8 years’ working experience covering Financial Crime Intelligence.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analysing and maintaining operational data, and managing management risk within the portfolio.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Extensive knowledge on data analysis and reporting and also insurance fraud.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work together with stakeholders from another region.
- Excellence in the usage of English language, knowing other Asian language can also be a good thing to have.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Visit www.btcrecruitment.com today.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
#IT #InsuranceCompany #MonitoringOperations #Operation #Career #CV #Jobs #Jobseekers #btcmalaysia #btcrecruitment #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia #Malaysia
- Experience 5 to 10 Years